First of all, this is my very first post. ( Cheers!) So, how did I end up here?
“Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is.”– Thomas Szasz
Feeling that I am wasting my time, an idea came into my mind. This idea is somewhat I call..write your way out of boredom!
Yes, that’s right. I want to share something to everyone through writing, or should I say, blogging.
So, why writing? I could do sports, studying, cooking.. why writing?
Reasons why I ended up writing that you should know too:
- In writing, you will receive new learning opportunities. When your writing about a topic, you have to research on this topic in order to know if all the things you are writing are reliable. Every topic is a new learning opportunities.
- Being a good, effective writer is one of the best ways to advance in your career, no matter what it might be. In writing, you are well informed about grammar, diction, pronunciation and in order for you to be successful in a career you are choosing, you have to communicate well.
- Knowing all the proper writing etiquette will help you maintain good friendships — from typing up proper e-mails to writing thoughtful personal letters.
- Writing well will convey to others your knowledge and intelligence, garnering for you the respect that you deserve.
- It is one way of relaxing and keeping a record of your life. (eg. Diary)
If you’re not busy and want something meaningful to do in your life..START WRITING. NOW!